Welcome to the Human Resources links for HR managers and business owners. This section includes links to websites that can help you with your job. Here you will find a selection of online tools, resources, and valuable services that can help business operators learn about hiring, training, motivation, benefits, and government regulations.
- Recruiting and Hiring assists you in figuring out what you need done when deciding whether to hire someone, and advertising for, interviewing, screening, and hiring an employee.
- Paying Your Employees discusses how current and accurate information is important in managing your business. The compensation package offered to your employees is important not only because it costs you money, but also because it's the primary reason employees work for you. Compensation packages, with good pay and benefits, can help you attract and retain the best employees.
- Rules for Your Workers discusses the various aspects of creating order in your workplace by helping you figure out which rules you're required by law to have and how to communicate rules in an employee handbook.
- Training discusses how training your workforce is essential for your business to stay competitive. Many companies are doing in-house training. Small and mid-size businesses need to have the same skills available for growth. Do your employees or potential employees have the skills needed to be productive and contribute to your company's growth?
- Layoff Assistance Is your business downsizing, restructuring, relocating or closing? Our Rapid Response Team is here to help you. For businesses at risk of closing their doors, the Rapid Response Team acts quickly to identify, troubleshoot, and provide critical resources needed to potentially avert disaster and assist employees facing layoffs.