The Fresno Area Workforce Investment Corporation (FAWIC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that desires to hire highly motivated and hard working people. Employment with the FAWIC is challenging, rewarding, and highly beneficial. FAWIC's full-time, regular positions offer an attractive benefit package that includes:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for employee and dependents
- Employer paid retirement plan and life insurance
- Paid vacations, 13 paid holidays and 3 personal holidays per year
- Partially paid two-week holiday shutdown
- Paid sick leave
- Alternative work schedule option - 9/80
If you are interested in any of the listed positions please send resumés and a cover letter to Human Resources at: Fresno County Workforce Development Board, 2125 Kern Street, Suite 208, Fresno, CA 93721, or fax (559) 490-7155. No phone calls please.
These positions will remain open until filled. The FAWIC is an EOE program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
|Job Search: Results:
|There were no records at this time. Please return in the future to see if any new positions have been posted.
|Back to Top