|Home :: Youth Services
WELCOME TO THE ALL YOUTH ONE SYSTEM
The Fresno Regional Workforce Development Board's All Youth One System (AYOS)
is designed to guide young adults, age 14-24, along the pathway to education,
training, personal development and ultimately, a rewarding career!
The AYOS understands that young adults need a solid foundation of academic
and job readiness skills in order to survive and compete in today's economy.
It is for this reason that the AYOS exists.
THE AYOS PROGRAM CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Online tutoring in reading and math
- High school diploma and GED assistance
- College or vocational training preparation assistance
- Guidance to help you develop a strong academic foundation that will prepare you for a better career
- Exploring and developing a career goal
- Job readiness workshops
- Interview preparation workshops
- Work experience opportunities
- Job placement assistance
- Personal guidance from an Academic and Career Advisor
- Mentoring programs
- Personal and leadership development opportunities
Fresno Youth Offender Services
A comprehensive program designed to offer academic, job readiness and personal development
opportunities for youth that have been recently released.
Call 559.226.0028 for more information on the Incarcerated Youth Program.
Please contact the appropriate AYOS office according to your location in Fresno County.
Fresno - Area I
East Fresno County – Area II: Reedley, Selma, Parlier, Sanger, Fowler, Kingsburg, etc.
- Urban Fresno
Economic Opportunities Commission Serving ages 14-24
- Urban Fresno/ Clovis
ResCare Serving ages 14-24
West Fresno County – Area III: Coalinga, Mendota, Kerman, Huron, Firebaugh, etc.
- Proteus Inc. Serving ages 14-24
- West Hills Community College Serving ages 14-24